Pillar Pod Paint
Colorbond Interior Paints Are Factory Match Colors for your Pillar Pods
Features & Benefits:
- COLORBOND penetrates the surface of leather, vinyl, ABS, PVC, polycarbonate, polyurethane, lexan, thermal plastic urethane, metal, and (TPO) polypropylene, and forms a molecular bond that restores or changes the color permanently.
- COLORBOND is dry to the touch in 45 seconds and bonds within 10 minutes. The vehicle can be used within minutes of application.
- COLORBOND will not crack, flake, or peel.
- The grain simulation is never altered or hidden, no matter how many times COLORBOND is applied.
- The suppleness or "hand" is never affected and does not become stiff or brittle.
- A base and tinting system is available so an OEM color match is achieved each and every time.
- COLORBOND is easy to use. In many cases COLORBOND is a one step process.
- COLORBOND is UV stable.
- COLORBOND can be used on dash panels, seats, instrument panels, steering wheels, airbag covers, convertible tops, mirrors, and exterior trim. Virtually any where on a car or boat.
- COLORBOND is OEM approved and used by The Ford Motor Company.
You can apply COLORBOND to most materials in 2 to 4 easy steps. ABS plastic is used for the pillars on most cars & trucks. For best results use acetone to wipe pillar clean then apply 3 mist coats to pillar pod.
Copyright MadJack Diesel Performance 2013. All Rights Reserved.